Sign in to your AOL email record to reestablish the contacts that are absent in your record. The simple and speedy advances are referenced beneath:
1. Using a gadget (versatile or PC), visit the AOL Mail Login page
2. Find the username and secret key fields and enter your login subtleties in the comparing field
3. Make sure to cross-check the accreditations if you have entered them appropriately and tap on the 'Login' button
4. Now, discover the 'Contacts' from the left board in www.mail.aol.com and tap on it
5. Then, search for the 'More' choice and snap on it
6. You need to discover the 'Reestablish' alternative and tap on it
7. Now, the cycle to reestablish the erased contacts will be begun consequently
8. Finally, you have reestablished the contacts in your AOL Login account
If you've deleted your contacts or are suddenly missing some, don't worry! Contacts can be restored to automatic save points in time. WARNING: The restore will replace any changes or additions made to your contacts since that time.
1. Click Contacts from the left panel in AOL Mail. 2. Click More | Restore. 3. Select a date to restore your contacts to from the drop-down menu. 4. Click Restore.